Thursday afternoon (the afternoon before you return):
- Please plan to call us (by 3pm if possible) to give us your check-in report on any items needing attention. This will expedite your Friday morning check-in process.
- Many guests choose take advantage of free moorage and electricity, and a relaxed end-of-charter by arriving in their slip Thursday evening. They fuel and empty holding tanks on Thursday afternoon, stay aboard at our docks on Thursday night and often eat dinner at one of the many excellent restaurants in the harbor area or downtown. This leaves Friday morning open for a leisurely breakfast, a nice hot shower, plenty of time to pack and complete the remaining Friday morning items (below) and pick up your rental car.
- Please note it is your responsibility to turn the boat over to our cleaners and mechanics by noon SHARP on Friday.
- Figure on being in the marina by 10am at the latest. You will need to top the fuel (may be a line-up) and assure you have empty holding tanks (the pumpout dock is located next to the fuel dock).
- If you would like help with lines at your slip, please call us on VHF Ch #80 as you approach the slip.
- At the slip, please top off the water, connect to shorepower (assure batteries are being charged) and remove food and garbage.
- Extra food? You may leave extra food outside our office. Many of our cleaners are hungry college students! We bring leftovers to the local Mission.
- Please stop in the office to say goodbye to our staff and give any updates to your telephonic check-in report. And you are on your way!