The Premier Charter Service of the Pacific Northwest
Our 2016 Charter Guest Ratings, based on 109 survey responses. (Click here to view ratings & comments.)
"Staff Helpfulness": 4.79 out of 5 rating.
"Boat Cleanliness": 4.64 out of 5 rating.
"Overall Experience With San Juan Sailing/San Juan Yachting": 4.79 out of 5 rating.
Your charter includes a dinghy and 2HP outboard at no extra charge.
When you charter with San Juan Sailing, you experience –
- Professional maintenance – each off-season, all of our sailboat undergo a 105-task preventive maintenance checklist, the most comprehensive and exacting preventive maintenance program in the charter industry worldwide! (See this checklist under “Charter Planning/Preventive Maintenance” on our website.)
- Over 30 years of experience – we are among the region’s senior sailboat charter managers, having owned our own charter boat for six years before founding the business thirty-two years ago.
- Complimentary personalized service by boating specialists. We know the islands and love cruising them!
- Complimentary yacht cleaning service on your return from any full-week or longer charter.
- Free parking with 24 hour surveillance.
- Personal cruise planning assistance.
- Chase boat – available 24 hours should you encounter any difficulties.
- Discounts for multi-week and multi-boat cruises.
- Handy guides to our personal favorite spots in the islands.
- Multi-Week: 10% off the charter rate and 25% off the daily damage waiver for your second consecutive week of charter. 15% off the charter rate and 50% off the daily damage waiver for your 3rd consecutive week of charter and beyond.
- Multi-Boat Charters: 10% discounts for multi-boat charters (flotillas of 3 or more boats).
- Preferred Charter Guest Discount: As a repeat charter guest in good standing we give you 5% off the charter rate on your week-long charter.
- Veterans: As a member or veteran of the US Armed Forces we offer you $100 off your week-long sail or power charter. If you have served in theater we'll increase that to $150.